Forecast5 FSFOA Luncheon Workshop
Come to a FREE conference lunch event sponsored by Forecast5. This hands-on workshop is open to all FSFOA members and will focus on advanced Florida district reporting, budget planning, analysis, and district transparency. Attendees will leave the session with valuable insight that can guide the development of next year’s planning, state requirements and communication.
*Please bring your laptop, mouse and power supply.
Wednesday, June 19
11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Hyatt Regency Jacksonville - Matthews Room - Map
5Sight – New in 2019!
- Florida District Comparative Analytics
- Learn how a "State of the District" report
can be leveraged by your administrative team
- Revenue/Expense/Fund Balance analysis
- District and School Level Transparency Reporting
- Expenditure “outliers” analysis
- Month-to-Date and Year-to-Date revenue & expenditure analysis
- Transparency requirements of HB 1279
- Line-Item trend analysis
- ESSA Financial Reporting and Advanced Transparency visuals
We will highlight data for the purpose of identifying potential budget priorities and hosting equity discussions. The final segment of the workshop will focus on budget presentation techniques to help increase engagement and understanding of your district’s financial plan and priorities.