Last revised: May 23, 2013
When we refer to “we,” “us,” or “our,” we mean Forecast5 Analytics, Inc., a Delaware corporation, or the specific division, subsidiary, or affiliate that operates a site, provides its content, or processes information received through it, each as appropriate and applicable.
When we refer to “you” or “your,” we mean the person accessing the site. If the person accessing the site does so on behalf of, or for the purposes of, another person, including a business or other organization, “you” or “your” also means that other person, including a business organization.
Agreement to be Bound.
Copyrights and Other Intellectual Property.
This site is © 2011-2020 by us and we reserve all rights. You may inquire about rights to reproduce content from this site by e-mailing us using the technical support e-mail address below.
ALL RIGHTS IN ALL MATERIALS POSTED ON SITES EITHER BELONG TO US OR ARE LICENSED BY US WITH THE RIGHT TO SUE AND OTHERWISE ENFORCE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS IN SUCH MATERIALS. YOU MAY NOT COPY ANY MATERIAL FROM ANY SITE WITHOUT OUR EXPRESS PERMISSION IN THE FORM OF A RECORD SIGNED BY US.
DMCA Copyright Notifications.
We do not knowingly permit anyone to post materials on a site where such posting would violate copyright or other applicable law, including the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) (including 17 USC § 512). If you are a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed by any material on any site, you may notify us of claimed infringement by sending to us a notice containing the following elements.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Our designated agent for receipt of such notices is:
Forecast5® Analytics, Inc.
2135 Citygate Lane – 7th Floor
Naperville, Illinois 60563-3062
CAN-SPAM, Telephone Consumer Protection Act and Similar Law.
Your use of a site establishes a business or other applicable relationship with us for purposes of CAN-SPAM, the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, and all other applicable law that addresses unsolicited commercial communications. By accessing, or continuing to access, this site, you agree that we or our agents may call, e-mail, or otherwise communicate with you regarding promotion of the sale, lease, or exchange of goods, services, real property, or any other thing of value.
The site is controlled, operated and administered by us or our agents from offices within the United States of America utilizing servers located in the United States of America. We make no representation that materials at this site are appropriate or available for transmission to or from, or use in, locations outside of the jurisdictions stated above and accessing any site from any jurisdiction where such site’s contents are illegal is prohibited. You may not use the site or export the materials in violation of import or export laws and regulations. If you access a site from a location outside of the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of any site in any way.
Use of Materials.
We authorize you to view and download materials from the sites only for your use in connection with the use, purchase, or evaluation of our services. This authorization is not a transfer of any rights in the materials other than those expressly granted. Any copies you make of the materials (including by printing or by retaining electronic copies) are subject to the following restrictions.
- You may not remove, or disassociate, from any of the materials any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the materials;
- You may not transfer the materials to any other person.
Disclaimer of Warranties.
THE SITES AND ALL MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THEM ARE PROVIDED AS IS, AND THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, AND EFFORT IS WITH THE USER. WE FURTHER DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AS TO INFRINGEMENT OR MISAPPROPRIATION, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Changes to the Site.
We may terminate, change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of any site, including the availability of any features of any site, at any time. We may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or a site or one or more entire sites without notice or liability. We may terminate the authorization, rights, and license given above and, upon such termination, you will immediately destroy all materials that you obtained from or through the site and that are in your possession or control.
Governing Law, Jurisdiction, Legal Fees, Etc.
Illinois state law governs this Agreement without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. With respect to any suit, action or proceeding relating to this Agreement the undersigned irrevocably submits to the jurisdiction of the federal court located in Chicago, Illinois or state court in DuPage County, Illinois, which submission shall be exclusive unless (a) none of such courts has lawful jurisdiction over such proceedings, (b) we elect to pursue injunctive relief in another court having jurisdiction. Forecast5 prohibits accessing materials from countries or states where contents are illegal. You are accessing this website on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws. BOTH PARTIES IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY AND ALL RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY WITH RESPECT TO ANY LEGAL PROCEEDING ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT.
Limitation of Actions.
You must commence any suit or other action in connection with your use of any site within one year after events giving rise to the claim or cause of action occur.
Limitation of Liability
- IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, AND/OR INCIDENTAL, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE CONTENT OR CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF ANY SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, BODILY INJURY, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMMUNICATIONS OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER USERS OF ANY SITE OR PERSONS INTRODUCED TO YOU THROUGH ANY SITE; and
- IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA OR PROGRAMS, SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS AND PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, EVEN IF WE KNOW OR HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY, ON ANY FORM OF ACTION WHATSOEVER IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, EXCEED THE PRICE PAID BY YOU TO US.
No failure on the part of either of us to exercise, and no delay in exercising, any right, power, or privilege will operate as a waiver thereof; nor will any single or partial exercise of any right hereunder preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right. The waiver by either of us of any default or breach of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of any other or subsequent default or breach.
This Agreement is the entire agreement between you and Forecast5 and replaces all prior understandings, communications and agreements, oral or written, regarding the use of the public website. If any court of law, having the jurisdiction, rules that any part of this Agreement is invalid, that provision will be removed without affecting the remainder of the Agreement. The remaining terms will be valid and enforceable. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to this Agreement. This Agreement is an agreement between the Parties, and confers no rights upon any of the Parties’ employees, agents, contractors or customers, or upon any other person or entity. The words “hereof,” “herein” and “hereunder” and other words of similar import refer to this Agreement as a whole, as the same may from time to time be amended or supplemented, and not to any subdivision contained in this Agreement. The word “including” when used herein is not intended to be exclusive and means “including, but not limited to.” The word “or” when used herein is not intended to be exclusive unless the context clearly requires otherwise.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion and without any notice, to change, modify, add, or remove any portion of these terms and conditions at any time. Changes in these terms and conditions will be effective when the revised terms and conditions are posted. Your use or continued use of any site after any changes to these terms and conditions are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes. READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THE RELATED PRIVACY INFORMATION EVERY TIME YOU ACCESS ANY SITE TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU CONTINUE TO AGREE TO THEIR TERMS.